Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chinese New Year Dragon Game Board


When I found this uber cute Chinese New Year game board I knew we had to use it for something.  At first I was going to make it a multiplication game but that seems a little, well, boring.  I've been working on a few ideas - a Chinese New Year trivia game or maybe something with science, I don't know yet.  But, I wanted to share the blank game board with you before Chinese New Year was over.  So, here it is (c:  I've made a set of cards to match, just in case you might need them.  Sorry, there isn't a low ink version of this one - I didn't draw the dragon and I don't feel right sharing something I didn't work on here.  Thanks for understanding (c:

If you have any ideas on what kind of game to turn this into pretty please leave me a comment and share.  Thanks (c:

1 comment: