Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chinese New Year Envelope - Low Ink Version


A very sweet friend of mine (hello, Mrs. Valerie!) asked about a black and white version of my Chinese New Year money envelope printable.  Well, when I made the plain paper envelope I just traced my printed color envelope, but that's not very ink effective, now is it?  So, I quickly went to work making a black and white low ink version of this printable to share with you all. 

So, what do you think?  Would you like to see more "low ink" or black and white printables?  Leave a comment and let me know - and if there's something that you would like to see, just let me know.  If I can do it I would be happy to add it for you (c:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry accidently deleted comment, lol. Jen this is perfect. Thank you so much. I will post a picture of how we will use this at the end of the week. I would love to see more low ink printables. With ink prices so high and the quantity of printables I have to print during a school week well just say I love black and white. Plus I like the kids to make their things personal. I also love color to but only for certain printables. Again thank you I truly appreciate you going out of your way to do this for me. Your an Angel. God Bless. Mrs. Valerie and kids from Happy Days Preschool

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is PERFECT!! Thank you and, yes, I'd love to see more low ink versions of ANYTHING!! :0)

    ReplyDelete