Friday, January 13, 2012

Life Science - Organelles Cards


While finishing up our cells unit I wanted to make a game for Doodle Bug to help her remember each cell part and it's function.  We've covered this in the past, but it didn't seem to stick and I was hoping a game would help with that.  So, I took the cell drawing I made, scanned it and turned it into a memory type game.  We've also used these as flash cards to help me see just how much she remembers.  I thought those of you who are also covering cells in your science studies might be able to use these, so I've add them to Google Docs (what an awesome *free* service) and you can download the 27 card set using the link above.  If you want to share this with friends, you can send them here to my blog (which I would greatly appreciate) or you can share the link to the Google Doc - you will need the link though, that's the way my sharing is set up.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment